Skip to main content

OREO BISCUIT CAKE-EGGLESS AND EASY

OREO BISCUIT CAKE-EGGLESS AND EASY!

If I ever had to pick a biscuit that I could eat for the rest of my life, it would be Oreos! Aren’t they the best? Creamy goodness sandwiched between 2 chocolate biscuits. Ah! This makes me happy. So what better than taking my favourite biscuits and converting it into a dessert? This is my Oreo biscuit cake recipe. Super easy to make and super delicious to devour. Trust me you will not stop at just one slice.

Even before I say anything else, I want to thank you guys for such a good response for my Parle-G cake recipe. I know we all are quarantined and have limited pantry ingredients, which is why I have been working on easy recipes to help you curb your dessert craving! Now since you all loved that recipe so much this Oreo biscuit cake will also win your hearts. It’s eggless, flourless, and without cocoa powder. You only need 5 staple pantry ingredients to recreate this Oreo biscuit cake. You can also pair this with the chocolate cream cheese frosting just like I did her or eat as is and you will equally enjoy the experience!

LET’S TALK ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS

This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. It’s easy enough for you to whip up during this tough time!

OREO BISCUITS

You can use any of the flavours you find at the store. However plain or chocolate will result in the best tasting cakes. But go wild, if that’s what you fancy!

DRY INGREDIENTS

The sugar and baking powder. As always here I’m using caster sugar from Trust and baking powder from Weikfield. They work the best for this Oreo biscuit cake.

AND MORE

Also, have used milk to make this Oreo biscuit cake moist! But mainly so that I can dunk the oreos in milk and say that recipe made me do it! Haha!
Added flavour that i’m using here is coffee. I personally like the combination of chocolate and coffee. So here i’m adding a little instant coffee to intensify the flavour and make this cake rich.

LET’S TALK ALTERNATIVES

Maybe you don’t have all the ingredients that I have mentioned about the Oreo biscuit cake. But don’t worry, I have got substitutes for you so that you can still recreate this recipe without hassle.

  • So, you don’t have the star of the show Oreos at home, any other chocolate biscuit or sandwiched cookie would work. Say like sunfeast cookies or even bourbons cookies would go well here.
  • You can substitute caster sugar with any type of sugar you have on hand, whether it is brown or even with jaggery!
  • To make it vegan cows milk can be placed for any plant based milk.oreos being vegan is god’s way of telling you to try this recipe out!
  • If you don’t like the taste of coffee or don’t agree with it, this Oreo biscuit cake will completely do okay without it.

The Oreo biscuit cake also has a frosting which is my chocolate cream cheese frosting. If you are missing out ingredients to recreate that, don’t worry this cake will impress you even without. Trust me.

COOKING METHOD FOR THE OREO BISCUIT CAKE

I did make this Oreo biscuit cake in a pressure cooker as well however you can replicate it in an oven or even in a microwave.

Few pointers that you need to have in mind while working with a pressure cooker are:

Unlike the traditional recipes, I did NOT use water or salt in my pressure cooker. I picked a pressure cooker that was big enough to fit my cake mould in. To preheat the pressure cooker- I placed a wire rack on the base of the pressure cooker, closed the lid without the whistle and set it on a medium heat for about 10 minutes! And my work was done.

MAKING THIS OREO BISCUIT CAKE IN MICROWAVE

Just like most of my recipes, this cake is versatile enough to bake in an oven and a microwave. For the oven, I would recommend baking it at 180 C for 25-35 minutes.
But, for a microwave, bake it at 180C in the convection mode for about 25 minutes.
And if this oreo recipe has you head over heels for oreo, try some of my other oreo recipes like the oreo cheesecake bars or the chocolate oreo truffles. For a video recipe, check out my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC472o9o9Tv3WVSP_eVwnvAg

RECIPE FOR THIS OREO BISCUIT CAKE

Oreo Biscuit Cake-Eggless and easy!
 

Ingredients
  • 300 grams oreos
  • 1⁄2 cup sugar
  • A 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tbsp instant coffee powder (optional)
Instructions
  1. Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes without the whistle on a medium flame.
  2. Roughly break the biscuits and add it to the food processor along with the sugar. Blitz
  3. until there are no chunks remaining and it's a homogenized fine mixture.
  4. Transfer the biscuit mixture to a glass bowl, add in the baking powder and the coffee,
  5. mix well.
  6. To the bowl now add the milk and the vanilla. Mix until everything is well combined
  7. and the batter looks nice and smooth.
  8. Generously grease the 4’ inch baking pan with oil or butter. Line it with a parchment
  9. paper or dust it with flour.
  10. Transfer the batter in the pan and carefully place this pan in the cooker on top of the
  11. wire rack. Close the cooker and cook the cake for 45-50 minutes until a skewer
  12. inserted comes out clean.
  13. Once done cooking, carefully remove the cake and let it cool completely before
  14. unmolding

    Hello! guys , a warm welcome by Kalakal kitchen!! this         is your host describing the taste of our Indian cuisine royale       marking the enhance  hands of the South Indian tradition!!!

                kalakal kitchen.recipes
    OREO BISCUIT CAKE-EGGLESS   

Comments

Popular posts by Kalakal kitchen

Raspberry birthday cake

This is a delicious buttery vanilla cake with raspberry jam and fluffy raspberry swiss meringue buttercream. Decorate with whatever you like, I've used edible flowers, sprinkles and dehydrated raspberries!  BIRTHDAY CAKE INGREDIENTS CAKE 340 grams butter, softened 1 cup caster sugar 1 1/2 cups brown sugar 6 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 340 grams standard flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 6 tablespoons cream SWISS MERINGUE BUTTERCREAM ICING 3 egg whites 180 grams caster sugar, 300 grams butter, softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 drops of pink gel food colouring (optional) 2 teaspoons freeze dried raspberry powder 4 tablespoons of raspberry jam 3 x 18cm cake tins METHOD CAKE Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. In a food processor or electric mixer, mix sugars and butter until light and creamy. Add the eggs one by one, mixing in between, then add the vanilla essence. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix until smooth, while also slowly adding the cream.  Gre

Easy Homemade Beetroot Halwa

Beetroot Halwa Beetroot Halwa  is a unique dessert/sweet filled with the nutrition of Beetroot, khoya, milk and dry fruits. Serve it piping hot and beat all the stress! Here is how to make Beetroot Halwa at home. I have this habit of eating salads along with my lunch and dinner. Even when no other veggies are available, I make sure that at least some fresh Kachumber salad gets made and served to my family. However, just to be honest, I will tell you that there is nothing better than eating Beetroot along with your meals.Beetroot helps in boosting our stamina, it even reduces our blood pressure. As my mom tells me always, regular consumption of Beetroot helps in combating cancer as well. Moreover, Beetroot is also full of vitamin C, fiber and quintessential minerals such as manganese and potassium which makes it all the more lucrative for me!  However, this time, I thought of making a dessert/sweet using Beetroot. I had bought some fresh khoya, hence, I thought, what

Multi-Grain Dosa Recipe-How To Prepare Multi-Grain Dosa

Multi-Grain Dosa Recipe-How To Prepare Multi-Grain Dosa  I’m going to share with you one of the healthiest and easiest South Indian style multi-grain dosa recipe. We usually call it ‘aada dosa’. This is one of the best ways mom can feed their kids nutrition rich food. You can mix and match any combinations of grain. I mixed 4 grains (Moong dal, toor dal, horse gram, black gram dal) along with rice. You can have this either in breakfast or an evening snack. Health Tip:  Do not prefer eating this recipe after 9 o clock in evening due to it’s full of protein and you will need 3-4 hours gap between your sleep and dinner to digest it. Ingredients Grains (Moong, Black gram, Toor dal, Horse gram)-2 cups Uncooked rice-1/4 cups Red Chili 2-3 Garlic cloves-5-6 Coconut-a small piece (optional) Water & salt-as needed Fennel Seeds -1/4 tablespoon Onion-1 medium-sized (optional) Curry and coriander leaves Steps Wash and Soak the Dals along with the rice for 1-2 hours before to start.